Social Media Strategy
Our team is made up of social media experts, consultants, researchers, and analysts who have decades of experience in digital PR. Our strategy services allow us to put that experience to work for you. We begin by conducting a comprehensive online audit of your current social media efforts and the efforts of your competitors. Based on the information we gather, we provide strategic recommendations for how your organization should proceed. This audit serves as a road map for your social media efforts, outlining a plan of action and illustrating ways social media can deliver a positive ROI for your organization.
The entire suite includes influencer marketing, content marketing, social media marketing (SMM), search engine optimization (SEO), and online reputation management (ORM):
- Social Media Marketing (SEM): traditionally speaking, this is all the sharing to social networks, the community management, the link-sharing, the following back, the outreach and engagement to other people who are germane and salient to the mission and campaign
- Content Marketing: old school blogging, email messaging and modeling, landing page writing, copy writing, site creation, and even content creation for marketing, PR, and all the piles of copy demanded today by automated marketing software
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the intentional creation of content, sites, links, sharing, and engagement that results in positive and neutral search results based on keywords associated with what your products and services are all about. While it can be associated with your brand name and the name of your products, it's generally focused on discoverability on Google in association with what you do and what you make.
- Influencer Marketing: influencer marketing is traditional PR and celebrity sponsorship online, be it earned media pitching to paid partner sponsorships. This is all about discovery and engagement, this is all about outreach and association. This is about finding and flaunting the natural affinity that you have with people in your fan-based community, whether they know it now or will know it when you make the final love connection.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM): similar to SEO, online reputation management is about making sure that your real name and your own brand and products come up on the first page of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing in a very positive, at best, or neutral, at very least. It's not about keywords, it about proper names. And it's not generally about removing negative search results about you and your brand, it's more likely about knocking down negative search results down below the 10th or 20th result.